Midwest Wine Selections
Chicago and West Suburbs, IL
Midwest Wine Selections is a wine distributor which focuses on selling high quality, local, regional and boutiques wines. We have been growing exponentially since starting the business in 2007 and are seeking sales representatives for On & Off Premise & Key Accounts in the downtown Chicago area as well as the near West suburbs.
The local focus of our portfolio offers a seasoned sales professional with a terrific opportunity to increase their compensation without negatively affecting their current book of business, desired. Local is HOT and our offerings are second to none!
- Two years wine sales experience preferred.
- A valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Office
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, self-driven, and have a passion for wine
- A positive/enthusiastic attitude, being honest and dependable/consistent.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work from a mobile and home-office environment.
- A passion for supporting and promoting quality, local/regional and artisan wines, spirits and craft beers.
- Service existing Midwest Wine Selections accounts
- Increase business in existing on and off premise accounts; restaurants, hotels, bars, wine bars, caterers, country clubs and retail accounts.
- Development of new accounts
- Manage accounts with professionalism and regular calls
- Promote and conduct Wine Tastings
- Communicate effectively to management
- Attend monthly team meetings and supplier presentations/visits.
This is a commission structured position with incentive bonuses.
Applicant must be over 21 and be able to lift 40+ pounds.
Please email resume to Paul Goodwin.
Originally posted on Winejobs.com